There’s nothing more exquisite than entering a restaurant with luxurious dining areas and seeing clean, fresh and blinding-white table linen. For restaurants, perfect table arrangements are the best way to create a positive first impression on patrons, and providing hospitality linen shows that your business values cleanliness and hygiene above all.
The various benefits of hospitality linen simply cannot be understated. And you might be wondering ‘what exactly is so special about linen in the first place – it’s just a type of fabric right? It can’t possibly have such a huge impact on customers’ perceptions of my business’. Well, keep reading to find out why hospitality linen is the maker or breaker in restaurant hygiene!
The Amazing Benefits of Hospitality Linen
Generally, one of the best things about linen is its luxurious quality and natural richness. Since it is a natural fibre extracted from the flax plant, this highly popular material has environmentally sustainable benefits – it is organic, recyclable and fully biodegradable. If you’re a restaurant owner striving to create a greener and cleaner workplace, then linen is the right choice for your tablecloth and hospitality needs!
Additionally, hospitality linen is the perfect option for your restaurant in terms of durability and strength, which can heavily cut costs on other flimsy short-term alternatives. In fact, linen is twice as strong as cotton and up to 3 times stronger than wool. This means that it is designed to withstand the test of time, while earning those impressed looks from your customers.
Linen also offers a range of other amazing benefits, which are fantastic for your restaurant in terms of managing its cleanliness and maintaining staff (or customer) hygiene:
- Hygienic – Linen is five times more hygienic than a bare table.
- Absorbent – Linen absorbs water extremely well and also allows it to evaporate quickly. This is a perfect option if you’re looking for a tablecloth that is easy to wash and dry.
- Non-allergenic Properties – Linen is hypoallergenic, which is suitable for those with allergies or sensitive skin. They are usually made from materials that are not exposed to harsh chemicals or pesticides.
- Static Free – Unlike some other fabrics, Linen is one the few materials that don’t accumulate static electricity, making it highly resistant to dust and many stains.
- Lint Free – Linen is relatively easy to take care of, since it resists dirt and stains, has no lint or pilling tendency, and can be dry-cleaned, machine-washed, or steamed.
Need Hospitality Linen for Your Business?
Offering a lovely dining experience and hygienic work environment are both key aspects of your restaurant’s image. At Alsco, we recognise the importance of providing your patrons with the best customer satisfaction, and this all starts with top quality table linen. Bright, clean, crisp and fresh linen is always available, when you need it, where you need it.
With our Managed Rental Program, we provide affordable and hassle-free laundry services in a timely, professional manner. Through our rental program, we also offer a diverse range of clean, quality linens. Your business can have access to this supply of linen with no capital investment for your restaurant. We’ll even do regular cleaning, pickup, delivery and inventory management – so you can just sit back and focus on other areas of your business.
Alsco delivers quality linen and will design a service to fit the size and scope of your operation.
- Quality tablecloths – choose your ideal sizes and colours
- Table overlays to complement every table cloth
- Crisp fabric napkins in a choice of colours
- Thick and thirsty tea towels
- Glass cloths to remove fingerprints
- Colour-coded HACCP wipes for a hygienic clean
Alsco focuses on your uniquely tailored linen program, so that your staff can focus on the customer. We do the work whilst you maintain total control.
To get started, simply telephone our friendly customer service representatives on + 65 6455 0150 or complete the online enquiry form.