A simple apron can make a huge difference in your restaurant kitchen, not only in terms of hygiene levels but also setting a professional tone for service.
Traditional white aprons signify cleanliness and are generally worn by highly visible head chefs but also shield the wearer’s garments from food splatters, stains and burns.
Alsco aprons for head chefs, sous chefs and waiters are available in a wide range of colours and styles to suit your establishment’s decor.
Also available for butchers in traditional blue and white stripe.
Crisp-looking and comfortable these aprons are perfect for long hours in the butchery. They protect butchers from stains and grime, while allowing for a smart and professional look. Simple to use self-ties make them is easily adjustable.
Choose from traditional white, black, stripes also full-length or half-length.
Many Styles To Choose From, Just Ask!
White Polycotton Bib Apron
Bib style apron, self fabric ties and neck loop. 87cm in length from top of bib to bottom of hem.
White Polycotton Waist Apron
Blue Stripe Butcher Bib Apron
Bib style, self fabric ties, with horizontal wide stripe and neck loop. No pockets. 83cm from waist to bottom hem.
Blue Stripe Butcher Waist Apron
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
- Simple – With monthly charges, Alsco will change your soiled uniforms for fresh, spotless, sanitised ones on a regular basis – leaving you to focus on what truly matters – your business
- Sterile – Alsco’s uniforms are cleaned and sterilised – and 100% compliant with safety regulations, giving you complete peace-of-mind
- Bespoke – Need specific uniforms? Have an unusually high demand? We’ll happily tailor our service to your needs – and charge you $0 for the effort
- Cost-effective – Benefit from limitless uniform cleaning and supply – no matter your business’s demands
“Alsco is the largest uniform provider and their customer service executives and managers have been actively responding to our uniform needs. After many years of working with Alsco, we thoroughly recommend them as your uniform provider, given their vast product knowledge and solutions.”
Koh Xin Ai – Indoguna Singapore
How Alsco's Managed Rental Program Works
Alsco’s Managed Rental Service is the cost-effective alternative to buying. We eliminate the need for large cash purchases and keeping your equipment maintained and up-to-date. Starting from just $1 a day, you’ll benefit from regular delivery schedules, free replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
You'll be assigned an agreed amount of garments.
- 5 Garments for each day of the week
- 5 Garments being cleaned each week
- 10 Garments in total
Alsco will collect your soiled garments. At the same time we'll return your freshly laundered and repaired garments as per the agreed scheduled.
This week 5 dirty garments
are sent to be cleaned...
...and 5 clean garments